Your browser (Internet Explorer 7 or lower) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.

X

From the Alumni Office:

Jenny Engle ’12, ’15/MA<br />Director of Alumni Relations
Jenny Engle ’12, ’15/MA
Director of Alumni Relations

Thankful for so Many Things

As I reflect on my time here at Siena Heights and my last day as the Director of Alumni Relations, I am thankful. I am thankful for many things; amazing colleagues, my Siena education, opportunities for growth and learning, alumni I have had the privilege to serve, students I have met, experiences that have taught me so much, and lessons that I will carry with me everywhere I go. Most of all I am thankful for the friendships I have made and the kindness that has been shown by so many. As graduates and friends of Siena, I am confident that
you can relate to my experience.

I was privileged to be a member of the first cohort of Torchbearers, as part of the Heritage Project. Along with my fellow torchbearers, I explored and discovered so much about The Adrian Dominican Sisters and Siena’s history. This was an experience that I will carry with me down every path in my life’s journey. My hope is that everyone feels as lucky and as accomplished as I do, to have had an education with the influence of Adrian Dominican traditions.

Homecoming 2017 is just around the corner. Plan to come to campus October 13-15. Whether you are interested in the Arts, Academics, Athletics, or looking to connect with old friends, there is sure to be something of interest.

My last stop as I left Siena was in St. Dominic Chapel where I sat for just a few minutes. I prayed and gave thanks for many things. It was the perfect way to end a chapter in my journey that has been filled with the love and kindness from so many. As I move forward, I will carry a piece of Siena Heights with me. I am proud to be a Saint!

Jenny Engle ’12, ’15/MA
Director of Alumni Relations